Monday, June 12, 2006

Roethlisblunder

Big Ben
Today in Pittsburg, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was involved in a motorcycle accident in which he suffered a broken jaw, broken left sinus cavity, a 9-inch laceration on the back of his head, lost a bunch of teeth, and has severe injuries to his knees from hitting the pavement. His motorcycling has been an issue in the past, but it came to a head today.

Ouch.

I don't want anyone to get hurt, especially former classmates (actually there are plenty of former classmates for whom I would not shed a tear were they to face plant into a windshield), but I have to admit that I smiled a little when I heard the part about his knees. I have a feeling Carson Palmer smiled a little too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This happened because all of those bastard Steeler fans that started cheering when Carson got hurt last year. I had to intervene.