Monday, October 10, 2005

T-shirt Hell

A woman was recently kicked off a Southwest Airlines flight for wearing a politically charged t-shirt. Ok, maybe she was kicked off because her t-shirt had the f-bomb on it. Either way, I don't think it's right. But I love the fact that the t-shirt was inspired by the greatest show in the history of television.

As a result, a website called T-Shirt Hell is proclaiming that if you get kicked off a flight for wearing one of their t-shirts, they will "provide you with alternate transportation to get you to your original destination. This transportation includes, but is not limited to, the T-Shirt Hell corporate jet." Sounds good to me. Here are my favorites, though I doubt any of these would do the trick:

NARCOLEPTICS SLEEP AROUND

I STOLE THIS SHIRT FROM A HOMELESS GUY- WHY HE HAD A SHIRT THAT SAYS THIS, I'LL NEVER KNOW

I'M WHAT WILLIS WAS TALKIN' 'BOUT

OB/GYN KENOBI

MEDIUM PIMPIN'

EASY like Sunday morning

I'M NOT GETTING JIGGY, I HAVE PARKINSON'S

Disclaimer: I hate people who wear gimmicky t-shirts, but it's funny to read them on a website.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about the Daily Show being the greatest show in the history of television??

Steve Poland said...

Yes.

Anonymous said...

Maybe with Craig....

What was that doosh bags name in college Matt Wexler or something? That guy was beat up by girls in highschool. One time he got beat up so bad that his parents moved him from that high school in the Breakfast club to that high school in 16 candles. I heard that the ass whippings made him loose control of his bladder and that is why he became so ugly. Poor guy will never realize how truly annoying he really is. He is the type that thinks people just ignore him because of his looks and not because people are loathing the day they can watch him take one in the crotch.