Monday, December 05, 2005

Over the Line

No More Hines Ward
I think that Hines Ward is a very talented football player, but he crossed the line on Sunday during the Steelers' loss to the Bengals. He did the Ickey Shuffle. If you don't remember Ickey Woods or his famous dance, you might not have noticed. There are people out there who think the post-touchdown celebrations have gone too far. I don't really mind what the players do as long as they are original. But doing the Ickey Shuffle crosses a line. I'm really surprised the Bengals let him get away with it. In summary, get your own dance Hines Ward.

P.S. You lost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo mehn I don't take no crap from nobady. Dats why I do dem dances maehn. Wehn dem fools up in Cincinnati see me dance en, day realize why we Steel's are da best damn team. We aint doing nothing wrong. I'd like to thank god.

Anonymous said...

I hate you so much.